(This is one of my unfinished old drafts. Basically random 10 things about me, really. Hope you enjoy!)
Ok, so one day I sat down and wonder, of the many things that people think I’m weird because I do them, or not do them in some cases, am I actually the normal and everyone is crazy, or I’m the lone weird person and everyone is normal?
Random 10 ‘Am I Weird or You’re The One Who Is Weird’ Things
1. I hate fruits when they are cooked! Especially savoury ones and apple pies. As much as I love apples, I HATE every kind of cooked apples, be it apple pie, apple crumbles, apple strudels, whatever, I HATE THEM ALL! I don’t really know what. Of course, fruit sauces and jam does not count!
2. I have an intense fear of lizards (the small ones that appear on your wall at home, well at least if you lived in hot-weather country). The is probably the first time I ever admit it in public, because I am usually not afraid of any small animal, and insects. BUT, weirdly so, I am not that scared of the big lizards, i.e. monitor lizards and whatnots.
3. I have a weird OCD condition. I keep some specific parts of my stuff VERY tidy and others VERY messy, not intentionally, of course!For example I keep my pencil case/bag very tidy, like I mean I am obsessed with how all pens and pencils head need to be in the same way etc. Oh and I’m obsessed with keeping all my files and things in folder on my computer. When a see single file loitering around, it doesn’t make me very happy. BUT, my wardrobe is an absolute mess, like I mean MESSY, like 98% of the time.
4. My favourite cola drink is Pepsi Max. I don’t care if Pepsi is apparently not the real ‘cola’ and if Pepsi Max used artificial sugar and is unhealthy what not? I like it a lot, and as if Coca-Cola is very healthy….
5. I don’t sweat. Literally. Like even if I ran 1500km under hot, burning sun, I get really red on my face, and my skin might be burned, I don’t get sweaty, like not a single drop. People say this is weird and it’s bad of me. But come on, like I can change this thing about me, and get sweaty all the time. But frankly, I’m happy that I’m that kind who don’t sweat, cause I don’t smell, weird, and my clothes are never yuckily soaked in sweat. I’m pretty sure I got this from my dad, cause mum sweat like a pig when she exercises(don’t tell her I said this) and I have never ever ever ever ever seen my dad sweat, or smell yucky man sweat at home!
6. I like checking out people’s collar bone. Is that weird? I don’t know. I’ve notice so many kinds of collar bone. The nonexistent ones, crazily protruding ones, unsymmetrical ones…
7. I have slight photographic memory. i.e. I spell better if I’ve seen the word and I remember things better if I have seen it and when people describe things to me, I usually imagine something opposite to what the thing actually is.
8. I love chocolate, but only dark chocolate, and the occasional milk chocolate if it is not too sweet. I absolutely CANNOT stand white chocolate, it is too sweet for my liking, though my family will never agree since that think that nothing is considered too sweet for him.
9. When I watch the movie “Julie and Julia”, the character Meryl Streep played based on Julia Child mentioned that “There is no such thing as too much butter.” I literally jumped up and said “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I totally agree. I love butter! BUTTER! BUTTER! BUTTER!
10. I am 18, (turning 19 this year), but I prefer a nice Air Supply or a cheery The Carpenters over the likes of Rihanna anyday. Is that weird?
So yeah, that’s my random 10 things. Tell me something random about yourself, would love to hear about it!
Hope you like this post and I will be back, hopefully, soon!