Pet peeves means, to me, things that annoys me a lot.
OCD means, to me, things that I tend to do obsessively.
Random 10 Pet Peeves/OCD of Mine
(in no particular order)
1. I have this this weird thing that I do when I do my work in school. If I have a choice, I will ONLY write my answers in blue or lead, notes in black, and mark only in red.
2. I always say, write, type a entirely different word when I know the correct word I was going to use in my mind. If you understand what I mean.
3. I get very annoyed when people mess up my highlighters when I borrow them. i.e.: people use a yellow highlighter over a blue one thus making my yellow one green.
4. People talking on a phone loudly, and for a long period of time, in the same room as I am, and I have to speak really softly as to not disturb that person’s conversation, when they can just speak as they like outside
5. When people don’t look at me when I’m talking to them.
6. People who chew very loudly, especially chewing gum, because it is kind of never-ending. I don’t chew gum.
7. People who type out words like, skool(school), kewl(cool), kyute(cute). I mean seriously, just type properly.
8. People who say “BTW”, when they can say “by the way”.
9. When I go away for a while, to go to the toilet or get a drink or something, and I come back to see my seat being taken.
10. When people say “literally” unsuitably and inappropriately. i.e.: “It literally blew my mind away!” Like what?!?!?! How can your mind be blown away, literally?